Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CarrieTown Studio Clean-up Part 2

I still have to mop before I take all the photos of the studio re-do, but here is a sneak peak.

Doesn't this look nice & organized? Everything has a home. The vintage looking labels have contents written in pencil so I can erase if I put new contents in the containers.

The black floral case was a carrier for first aid baby dolls in a previous life. I covered it in fabric and it is filled with those little jewelry boxes filled with cotton.

The vintage suitcases have also been covered, but this time in decorative paper. Gently used tissue paper is in one, which leaves three more for future storage.

I even found a use for the vintage card catalog case. Large shipping tags in one, microscope slides in the other. The plastic drawers store those delicate vintage books that are too delicate to stand on a shelf.

My jewelry supplies now have a home in this gorgeous red tool chest. I originally purchased it as a TV stand, but I love it for jewelry stuff. It will be so inspirational to open this drawer and select pieces for my statement necklaces.








Believe it or not, this is the after picture. All the baggies hold beads I don't use often, but they still need a home.










There is even room for a recliner in the new studio--Bobby is very pleased to have a new place to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment